In the US, if you think your life is in danger, please contact your local and/or state police immediately! If you are not in danger, I suggest:
1 – Call the Western Fraud Hotline number at 1-800-448-1492
3 – Report the fraud to local law enforcement.
Another set of hints from Photobucket.com
If you suspect a fraud or scam you can also contact the following agencies for assistance
* FTC toll free hotline: 877-FTC-HELP begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 877-FTC-HELP end_of_the_skype_highlighting (877-382-4357)
* FTC online complaint form ()
* Canadian PhoneBusters hotline: 888-495-8501
* Internet Fraud Complaint Center (www.ic3.gov/)
* Non-emergency number for your local police department.
* Craigslist email@example.com (include the url or the eight digit post id number)
* Ebay – http://pages.ebay.com/help/tp/isgw-fraud-non-ebay.html