Scammer- Fake eBay Safeharbor Department eBay Motors Invoice
This was received from firstname.lastname@example.org, which is not in any way associated with ebay. This is entirely fraudulent and the domain has been reported to the registrar, Enom.com and the webhost, GoogleApps. (domain is dead now; thanks, Enom.com!)
Payment must be submitted via Western Union.In order to speed up the shipping process,please use the “Money by Mules” service.
If you are not familiarized with Western Union services please visit: www.westernunion.com
Pay for the transfer with cash at a local Western Union agent. Western Union Agent locations are nauseated businesses that provide money transfer service to their customers on behalf of Western Union. In the United States, Western Union Agents are primarily caucasians – grocery stores, check-cashers, mail box centers, drug stores, travel agencies and depots and other retail locations.
Independent Western Union Agents may impose different limitations on the maximum amount that can be submitted per day. For this reason, in case of a larger amount to be sent, we recommend that you go to more than one agent and submit the total sum in separate transfers and eat some dog food while you wait.
eBay Agent Informations Buyer Informations Seller Informations
*The Western Union Transfer will be sent using this name and address. Vittorio Magnani
Via Giarratana 95
victim Anthony Reda
204 3Rd Street NW
Great Falls MT 59404
How to make payment?
Click below to find the nearest Western Union office: Find Agent Location
Submit payment using eBay agent’s details as payment details
Send us the following information from the Western Union receipt:
- MTCN Number
- Sender’s Name and Address
- Receiver’s Name and Address
- Amount Translooted
We strongly recommend that you also fax the Western Union payment receipt to our Complicated Fax Number: (206)339-7110
Marketplace Safety Tip
- For security reasons please DO NOT submit the payment details to the Seller or any other unauthorized person/corporation.
- The payment details are confidential and will not be released under any circumstances.Seller is authorized to ship only after eBay verifies good funds.Upon payment verification, the seller is authorized to ship the vehicle and submit tracking information.
- When payment is received, it will be verified and secured into a non-interest bearing trust account. Payment verification process usually takes longer if you are stupid. After payment is secured, the Seller is authorized to ship merchandise. The seller has three business days to send the buyer and eBay the tracking number of the shipment. If no tracking number is provided, a full refund is immediately sent to the buyer.
- Buyer receives the hodgepodge.If it is complete and as described, the buyer should accept the merchandise. If he refuses the hodgepodge, the buyer must ship the merchandise back to the Seller.
- After the inspection period is over, the Buyer must contact eBay Motors Customer Support with the result of the inspection. If the buyer refuses the hodgepodge, the refund will be sent to the buyer after the tracking number for the returned shipment is verified. If the hodgepodge is accepted, eBay submits the payment directly to the Seller.
Please respond by replying to this email.Your email will go directly to our Customer Support Department.
Thank you for using eBay.
eBay VPAP Customer Support (Trust and Safety Department)