motorsinvoice.com – dead
Scammer impersonating Ebay from email@example.com
EMAIL FROM SCAMMER [SPOOFING EBAY]:
Thank you for using eBay, the Vehicle Purchase Protection Branch. My name is James and I will be the one who will assist you today.
In order to complete your transaction #150173995301 – 2000 BMW 3-Series 323i with the seller Christine Gordon you need to make the payment to our eBay Agent who takes care of your transaction, whom details you have received when agreeing the terms.
According the transaction’s terms, the payment has to be handled with Money Gram Wire Transfer.
Here are the simple steps you need to follow in order to complete the payment: 1. Locate a Money Gram Agent.
2. The transfer is paid with cash, so have cash available and a form of ID. 3. The transfer is mend to be collected by the Agent as an individual, therefore no Company Code is needed, only the Agent specific details. Here are his details again:
First Name : Troy
Last Name: Edwards
Address : 135 3rd Ave.
City/State : New York/NY
Postal Code : 10003
Country : United States
4. E-mail us the following details from the payment receipt: – Reference Number ;
– Exact Sender’s Name and Address on file with Money Gram ; – Total Amount sent.
We will confirm the payment and authorize the seller to ship the vehicle.
5. Once the vehicle is received, the buyer has 5 days to inspect it. After the inspection period is over, the buyer will contact us with the result of the inspection:
* If the buyer rejects it, the vehicle will be shipped back at seller’s expenses and the payment will be returned to the buyer. This transaction offers full protection because the buyer accepts the vehicle upon inspection and the seller ships the vehicle if the payment is confirmed.
It is required not to specify that the wire transfer is being sent as a payment for an eBay transaction in order to avoid the extra charges that the Money Gram may apply. This will also help us verify the payment information much faster because the wire transfer will be registered as a personal one instead of a commercial one.
As a protective measure for the parties involved in this transaction the funds will be held until you receive the vehicle ordered. An inspection period of 5 working days will be given to the buyer to inspect the vehicle shipped. The day the vehicle is received is established according to the consignment date indicated by the courier or the transport company.
If a refund is requested, the inspection period is ended and the refund request is processed within 3 working days.
If there is anything else you need to know, don’t hesitate to contact us. Please reply to this email by keeping the subject line unmodified in order for your case to be recognized and your question answered in an instant.
eBay Customer Support Specialist
Vehicle Purchase Protection Program – Building Trust in Transactions (sm).
Domain Name: motorsinvoice.com
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.enom.com
Referral URL: http://www.enom.com
Expiration Date: 2010-06-05
Creation Date: 2008-06-05
Last Update Date: 2009-06-04
OrgName: Google Inc.
Address: 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
City: Mountain View